Baked Fish and Vegetable
2 zucchinis, cut into wedges
2 red onions, cut into wedges
3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
1/4 cup pitted black olives
30ml macadamia oil
4 x 150g thick skinless white fish fillets
1 small garlic clove, crushed
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tbs Dijon mustard
1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
Rice bran oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Toss the zucchini, onion, tomato and olives with a light spray of rice bran oil in a
Brush a teaspoon of macadamia oil over the fish and place on the vegetables.
Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
3. Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, mustard and remaining olive oil to make a
4. Divide the cooked vegetables among plates and top each with a piece of fish.
5. Drizzle the fish with the dressing and scatter with chopped parsley.