High protein Muffins.
Ingredients (12 cupcakes):
125 g coconut flour
4 egg whites
200 g Low Fat cottage cheese
1 level table spoon cacao (optional)
Sweetener (Raw stevia) (optional)
2 scoops protein (for topping)
– Mix the eggs, coconut flour, cacao, cottage cheese and 1 table spoon of raw stevia
– Put the mixture in cupcake tins to about ¾ full.
– Bake the mixture in the oven for 15minutes at 180°C or until cooked through
– Let cool down
– Mix protein powder with 3 table spoons water and mix it to make topping. Add more water if needed. Try not to make it too runny.
– Add to cupcakes for the topping.
Nutritional facts (1 cupcake):
Energy: 122 cal
Protein: 14.7 g
Carbohydrates: 5.65 g
Fat: 4.5 g