Chocolate ice cream
Ingredients (1-2 servings)
– 1 1/2 scoop whey protein powder (Vanilla or chocolate flavour)
– 3 table spoons No fat yoghurt
– 1 teaspoon cacao powder (for a strong chocolate flavour)
– put all the ingredients together in a blender or just mix it up thoroughly
– put the mixture in the freezer for around 60-90 minutes – you can top it with crushed walnuts or almonds for added Fats.
Nutritional facts (1-2 servings):
Fat: 1 g (saturated 0,5 g)
Option: Add 50 calories per 7-8 of walnuts or almonds to your nutritional facts.