Ingredients (6 servings):
– 4 organic whole eggs
– 6 egg whites
– 700 g fresh spinach
– 2 onions
– 400 g low fat cottage cheese
-Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
– Place spinach in a large fry pan.
-Cook in pan on medium heat, stirring occasionally until soft. Drain off any remaining liquid.
– Let the spinach cool down a little.
– Stir in the onions, eggs and cottage cheese
– Put the mixture into a non-stick baking tin (use a little amount of non-sticking spray)
– Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes. (Until the eggs are set)
Nutritional facts (1 serving):
Energy: 160 calories
Protein: 17 g
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Fiber: 3 g